The Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to advance the commercial, professional, industrial and civic interest of the Village of Ridgewood. We are actively involved in every aspect of promotion and coordinating programs and events that support the business community and help our members expand and grow their business.
Membership benefits include:
- Inclusion on the Chamber Website - The Chamber of Commerce website lists all members. Member listings include business or organization name, website, address, email address and phone number. Site visitors can view members using the member directory category search function.
- Inclusion in the Ridgewood "Chamber Guide" The guide is an informative business directory for The Village of Ridgewood. The guide is printed annually and sent to 12,000 addresses including residents and businesses in Ridgewood. A digital version is available on our website.
- Networking Opportunities - There are weekly networking meetings along with special networking events. Click here to learn more networking dates and times.
- Grand Opening of your new business in Ridgewood - We will bring the scissors and ribbon and do a facebook video of your Grand Opening.
- Business and Consumer Referrals - The Chamber receives calls on a daily basis. Referrals are made only to member businesses.
- Use of our bulk mail permit - Save money with your advertising! The Chamber's bulk mail permit is available to its members, giving a savings of 50% on all your mailings!
- Membership decal with the Chamber logo - We promote "Spend Locally" and encourage shoppers and diners to look for the logo. The logo identifies your business as a member of the Chamber, and supporter of the Ridgewood community.
- List of New Residents - Members may subscribe to the Chamber's new residents' listings. Addresses of new arrivals in Ridgewood, Glen Rock, Midland Park and Wyckoff are provided to subscribers by email (excel spreadsheet), fax, or hard copy.
- Use of the Chamber Board Room - Need a room off-premises for a meeting? Contact the Chamber for information.
- Chamber Member Mailing List - New members are entitled to a list of all Chamber members. An excellent way to introduce yourself to the entire membership base!
- Shop Local Bonus Card with exclusive promotions & offers - This is away to reach the consumer all over the county and state. This Bonus Card is FREE to the consumer, they read the QR Code on the card which takes them to your offer. This offer can be anything from a discount, free consultations, free coffee or dessert with a meal, any offer you may want to give. We then put that offer on the link for the consumer to read.
Networking With the Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce
The Ridgewood Chamber has taken the lead with business networking.
Meet new contacts, grow your sphere of influence and learn how to become a connector.
Networking meetings are as follows – join us!
- Tuesday - WIN - Women in Networking
Tuesday and Thursday
Inter-Chamber CONSORTIUM Networking
In addition to events organized and developed by the RCC, The Ridgewood Chamber is also a proud member of the Inter-Chamber Consortium, a collection of about 20 North Jersey Chambers that collaborate on networking events and additional ways to support the business community.